We have a comprehensive list of answers to frequently asked question on our other website.
Click on any of the questions below to be taken to the answer.
1. What currency are your prices in?
2. What are your company details?
3. What are your hours of Operation?
4. How long will it take to get my order?
5. What types of storage media do you accept?
6. What are your design fees?
7. Can you print urgent jobs?
8. How well will my job match what I see on my monitor?
9. Can you print jobs that are different than the standard formats that you offer?
10. Can I control the paper choices when a job is going to be printed at Copy Direct?
11. What is the best way to proof a job?
12. What is offset printing?
13. What is Digital Printing?
14. Can I send you documents created in MS Word or PowerPoint?
15. What other file formats can you take?
16. What is the difference between the RGB and CMYK color space?
17. How do you get rich blacks from a digital press?
18. How do I make white text on a black background look more crisp?
19. How small can the text be and still be readable?
20. How do I get the best gray shades from a digital press?
21. Should I trap the colours in the file?
22. What about knockouts and overprint? Should I anticipate problems?
23. What about bleeds?
24. Can I use any font I want?
25. What about scanning and scan resolution?
26. What is the difference between full colour and 4 colour products?
27. What is bleed?
28. Do I have to put bleed on?
29. How do I add bleed to my Microsoft Word file?
30. How should my business card be set up?
31. How should my letterhead be set up?
32. How should my A4 flyer be set up?
33. How do I add bleed to my Adobe Illustrator file?
34. How do I add bleed to my Adobe Photoshop file?
35. How do I add bleed to my Indesign file?